To our valued clients,
Our hospital is open and offering curbside care! We are here to provide wellness care, surgeries, treatments, therapies, and vaccines for patients. We are implementing temporary safety protocols in order to help keep our clients and staff safe.
1. We are following the curbside care model, with exceptions case-by-case. Please call the hospital when you arrive, our staff will retrieve your pet from your car.
2. Only 1 person will be allowed to bring in their pet at each appointment.
3. All physical exams for patients and any treatment needed will be performed in our treatment area, instead of exam rooms.
4. The lobby will only be used to check-in and check-out at the front desk. No one is permitted to wait in the lobby area.
5. No walk-ins allowed. Please call so that we may schedule your appointment.
6. Drop-off’s are available for any appointment and encouraged. We will call with any doctor recommendations once a physical exam has been performed on your pet.
7. If you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, cough, fever or have traveled within the last 2 weeks, please delay your appointment until 14 days after your symptoms started or you concluded your travel. If it is an emergency, please have someone else bring in your pet.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 407-897-8555. We hope you and your family remain safe during these times. Please be patient with us as we keep our doors open to ensure every pet is seen and helped as needed while keeping our clients and team members safe.
Air hugs from the Team at Baldwin Park