Animal Hospital at Baldwin Park has an on-site, fully stocked pharmacy–that means convenience for you and immediate treatment for your pet. We stock:
- Medications and products needed for wellness care, critical care, emergency situations
- The best products to manage ear infections and airborne allergies,
- The safest heartworm, fleas, ticks and intestinal worm preventives
- Medication for Chronic medical conditions. (If your pet has specialized requirements, we may use local store pharmacies and special compounding pharmacies to meet your needs.)
- Herbal remedies
- A full line of prescription foods diet products and nutritional supplements that are formulated for the optimal balance of health and nutritional support for pets. We also carry therapeutic foods that are formulated to address specific health conditions and dental needs.
Our on-site pharmacy provides our clients with many benefits beyond just convenience:
- Our staff is able to discuss dosing instructions and/or possible product interactions and any potential side effects with you.
- Allows our clients the opportunity to ask us questions about medications, flea and tick preventatives and interactions with other medications or products.
- Ensures that all medications and products are safe and obtained directly from their manufacturers and guarantees optimal product and medication storage conditions.
- Promotes easy and accurate refills for our clients.
You can rely on Animal Hospital at Baldwin Park for all of your pet’s veterinary pharmaceutical and product needs! Please call us at (407) 897-8555 if you need a refill prescription for your pet.